Purpose and responsibility of the position :
Take care of the selection of the control systems and the pneumatic / hydraulic instrumentation supplied with the actuators, from the offer phase to the realization of the panel by order, interfacing with suppliers.
- Selection and sizing of pneumatic and hydraulic components (solenoid valves, drawers, regulating filters, boosters, quick exhoust valve, pressure switches…. Asco, Norgren Herion, Rexroth, Rotex brands)
- Selection of limit switch boxes, limit switches, position indicators, positioners … brands: Fisher, Soldo, ABB, Westlock.
- Instrumental engineering development: instrument data sheet, list of instruments, execution of hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams for offer and order, instrumental lay-out, etc.
- Drafting of purchase requests, follow-up of supplies.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanics / Materials) or Diploma of Mechanical Expert;
- Knowledge of ATEX, PED, Machinery Directive;
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD technical drawing programs + solid modeler (Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Proe …);
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and good VBA knowledge;
- 3/5 years of previous experience in the technical / instrumentation office;
- Origin from the Oil & Gas sector restricted to hydraulic and pneumatic actuators for operating industrial valves;
- Knowledge of the design, design and production methodologies of the reference sector;
- Knowledge of instrumentation for process control (e.g. pressure meters, temperature detectors, passages.)
- Excellent communication skills and internal / external relationships (with customer)
- Problem solving skills
- Autonomy in the management / planning of its activities
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Team working
We offer interesting economic contract / treatment and excellent growth opportunities
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903 / 77)
Enter the specific authorization to process personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003